We didn't specify as a children's theater, but our repertoire is mainly for children and youth, and especially for the inner children. Very often, along the name of our theatres we put an adjective traveling theatre, because we play in schools, churches, various locations and under a starry sky. That adjective is confirmed annually, on average we passed 30,000 miles.
1. Le Petit Prince, a novel by Antoine de Saint Exupery
2. Kako je potjeh tražio istinu, a story by Ivana Brlić Mažuranić
3. The Prince and the Pauper, featuring an adaptation of the novel by Mark Twain
4. Jonathan Livingston Seagull, story by Richard Bach
5. The Old Man and the Sea,by Ernest Hemingway's novel
6. Kako ste mišići? a story by Tomislav Zajec and Christmas fairy tale
All projects are accepted and partly financially supported by the Office of Education Culture and Sport in Zagreb, and one of the projects from the Ministry of Culture.
2002 year we were nominated for the Croatian National Theatre Award, for the dramatization of the text shows Prince and the Pauper, and we received an award at Naj naj festival.
Relatively permanent place for playing our repertoire is in Zagreb in the Center for Culture and Education Susedgrad.